(Scroll down for poster guidelines)
For Oral Presentations
Authors making oral presentations must submit a full paper to the ICSD organizers by August 1, 2020, or risk losing their presentation slot. We will begin accepting full papers on June 1, 2020 via this website.
Full papers must meet the following guidelines:
- Papers should not exceed 5,000 words (excluding tables/diagrams, footnotes, and references).
- The top of the page should include the paper title, a list of all the authors and their affiliations (Ex. John Doe, Professor, University of Illinois), and full contact details for the corresponding author (email, phone number, and mailing address).
- Text should be in 11 point Arial font and single-spaced.
- Citations should follow the Chicago Manual of Style and use footnotes.
A template of a full paper format is available to download.
At the online conference, oral presenters will be given 10 minutes to present their work and an additional 5 minutes for Q&A, for a total of 15 minutes. Presenters will be able to share their screens for a presentation, but they are not required. Almost all presentation software is compatible with our software, however videos are not recommended as the quality will be poor and there may be technical difficulties with sound. You will have to share your own screen and advance your own slides.
For Poster Presentations
This year’s posters will be presented as PowerPoint presentations. Authors do not need to submit a poster before the conference. We are unable to share or present posters on behalf of authors. You must be at the event live to share your poster.
Each poster presenter will have a table assigned to them by their name. Authors will give their presentation by sharing their screen and participants will come and go to the various tables/presentations. More information on exact details will be provided to presenters once they register.
Poster presentations must meet the following guidelines:
- Presenters are highly encouraged to use PowerPoint as that is the main presentation software supported by Remo (the conference software).
- Presenters are highly encouraged to keep their slides to no more than 8 slides. A presentation sample/template is available for download should you require assistance. You are not required to use this format.
- Text and graphics should be legible when sharing a screen. We suggest using Arial, 20 point font.